Monday, February 9, 2009

Superpower

If I could have any superpower in the world it would be to be able to be a wizard just like Harry Potter. I would choose this superpower because then I would be highly skilled in the art of witchcraft and wizardry and be able to preform all kinds of magic spells, therefore it would seem that I would have the ability to have far more than just one "superpower." I have chosen this gift because I am fascinated by Harry Potter and the magic world he lives in. I would love to be able to preform all sorts of magic spells that would range from turning a bird into a frog to fighting off azkaban's most wanted criminals. Not only would I be able to use my powers for my own leisure but I would also be able to put them to use in times of danger or serious importance. I think choosing this gift is the smartest way to go and in doing so I have not nessasarily rejected all others because logically there would most likely be a spell I could cast to be able to preform any other superpower I may want to use, such as flying, being invisiable or having lasers shoot from my eyes. I could fly on my broom, use my invisibility cloak and conjure up a spell to shoot lasers from my eyes. Being a wizard would be the ideal superpower because then I could have one outstanding superpower but also get others from my main one if I needed/wanted to. Hogwarts here I come!

2 comments:

  1. This was a very creative idea, and well thought out. This superpower is, like you said, the same as having almost every superpower. You could do anything you wanted, and even beat all the other superheroes. Very smart idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good idea. I would have looked at punctuation of run on sentences.(,) And capitalization of words like "Azkaban."

    ReplyDelete